Exciting to see that findaTVexpert is helping to bridge the gap between the professionals and the programme makers. Here are some of the latest success stories:
1. Richard Fenton, Debt Doctor: has done some filming for the new series of Channel 4's Property Ladder.
2. Nick McGregor, Stockbroker/Financial Services Expert: as above (Property Ladder).
3. Nyokabi Musila, Holistic Pharmacist: featured in the Mail on Sunday.
4. Sue Atkins, Parenting Expert: chosen as the expert for the pilot of new ITV lunchtime programme.
5. Sue Firth, Psychologist + Business, Stress, Behaviour: analysed behaviour of bankers who said sorry for online Panorama piece.
6. Abigael San, Doctor of Clinical Psychology: doing a talk at Unilever and quoted in a feature for Bliss magazine.
7. Malcolm Tullett, Safety Consultant, ex Firefighter: booked by BBC Radio 2's Jeremy Vine show to comment on the Doncaster fire last week.
And the following experts have all been contacted in the last month by TV production companies to discuss programme ideas: Linsey Evans, Garden Designer; Stephanie Moore, Nutritionist + Health & Stress Coach; Roy Bolton, Art & Architecture; Mindy Gibbins-Klein,The Book Midwife - getting a book out in 90 days; Lynne Allbutt, Landscape Gardening & Design + Countryside Issues; John Lees, Career Strategist & Redundancy Advisor; Lucinda Slater, Personal Image Consultant.