When a TV production company is looking for experts to comment on a subject or be part of a show they're developing, they find them in lots of different ways: personal recommendations, google searches, newspaper & magazine articles, Associations, Universities ... and on findaTVexpert, of course. Here are some of the latest experts who were found on findaTVexpert and contacted to discuss different media opportunities.
1. Roger S, Homeowner Rights, Consumer and Property Expert: recently interviewed for BBC1's Don't Get Done Get Dom (TX 11 May).
2. Laura M, has been contacted by a TV Production Company.
3. Jason M, Entrepreneur: Waste Management & Recyling: has been contacted by a TV Production Company.
4. Sian A, Lady Builder, Interior Designer, Landlord, Stepmum: has been contacted by 2 TV Production Companies.
5. Stuart F, Radio 1 Doctor Practising NHS Doctor & Media Medic: recently interiewed for The Independent newspaper, Closer Magazine and a martial arts magazine. Is also in discussions with a TV production company re a new series.
6. Victoria G, Doctor of Counselling Psychology & Life-Coach: was recently a contributor on Sky Living's House Of Grazia.
7.Lady Lesley C, Aristocratic Tamer: Horses, Cattle & Kids: can currently be seen on Channel 4's Superscrimpers: Waste not Want Not (Wednesdays, 8:30pm)
8. Jheni O, Science Journalist: Natural World & Sports Science: has recently been screentested for a new Channel 4 programme.
9. Abigael S, Doctor of Clinical Psychology: interviewed for the March issue of More! magazine re spring-cleaning relationships.
10. Nadine H, Jugglista, Life-Work Balance: interviewed for VIVA magazine (a Dubai expat mag) re time management tips and strategies.
Do you want to get on the TV industry's radar? If the answer's yes, then do what these experts have done and register on findaTVexpert.com.